Our mission as Episcopal Church Women (ECW) is to provide opportunities for fellowship among the women of Good Shepherd while serving God and the Church through a variety of activities.
We are an active and vital part of Good Shepherd. Our group of women meets every Wednesday at 10:30 a.m. in the Undercroft to work on yearly planning of fairs, and the Thrift Shoppe. Major projects include the year-round Thrift Shoppe, and an annual Christmas Craft Fair.
- organizes food for funeral receptions, church events and visits from the Bishop;
- gives gifts at confirmations and holidays;
- keeps in touch with fellow parishioners through anniversary, birthday, get well and sympathy cards;
- gives generously to community members, organizations including Androscoggin Home Care & Hospice, The Center for Wisdom’s Women, The Giving Tree, The Seamen’s Church Institute, Wounded Warrior Project, WRGY Radio and missions; and
- awards the annual Louise Doak Scholarship to a graduating Rangeley Lakes Regional School High School Senior.
New members are welcome. Please contact Ivy Berry through the church office (207.864.3381) if you are interested in sharing your talents as a member of the ECW.