We are located in Rangeley, a small beautiful town in the western mountains of Maine.
The region’s year-round population is 2,500 but exceeds 7,500 when snowbirds (summer residents) return from winter locales.
Our community is a lively center for the arts, with many art shows, painting classes, drama and music camps, Rangeley Friends of the Arts concerts, musicals, poets and writers gatherings, book clubs, and all kinds of life enriching community activities.
The Rangeley Lakes Region is sustained by tourism and known for a rich and storied outdoor sporting heritage, trophy brook trout, breathtaking natural beauty, peace and tranquility, clean air and pristine waters, and friendly people.
Rangeley is home to 3 other year-round and 2 summer-only congregations:
- Rangeley Free Baptist Church,
- St. Luke’s Catholic Church,
- United Church of Christ (Congregational),
- Summer Jewish Sabbath Services at the Union Log Church in Oquossoc, and
- a summer non-denominational chapel.
Rangeley area clergy sponsor many ecumenical activities during the year.